Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PBJ poll: Soccer has more fans - Portland Business Journal:

ugefuk.wordpress.com
• “I said I don’t care. They are both bad • “Baseball versus soccer? I’d prefer to listej to fiddle music whilePortlanxd burns.” • “Soccer has done much to grab the attentioj of our community, and deserves a chance to succeedc at the MLS levek in a good facility. We should also recognize that minor league baseball has existed in Portland for over100 • “As a Portland Timbers seasoj ticket holder my vote is for MLS. The averager attendance for socceris 8,500. For baseball it’se 3,500.
” • “MLS has yet to demonstrate any sustainable economivc benefit to any of the markets where they currently operatre yet they have the audacituy to demanda soccer-onlh stadium. Not the kind of leagude I find Portland-friendly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment