Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dallas Business Journal: Business Events Calendar

hustenuejib1630.blogspot.com
Once approved, your event listintg will appear on the Calendar until the day afted the date you enter as its end For example, if you enter June 8th as your event'ws end date, your listing will be remover from the Calendar at 12:00 a.m. on June 9th. Once I list an how long does it take beforse it is posted to the BusinesesEvents Calendar? To maintain the professional integrity of our each listing must go through an approval proces s prior to being posted to the Events Calendar. In most cases, this occurs withinn a few hours, with the maximu m being 24 hours. Can I post my evenft listing as far in advanceras I'd like? Yes, you can post event listinges days, weeks or months in advance.
They will appeaf on the Calendar until the day afteryour event's end date. Will my event listing also appear in the prin edition of theBusiness Journal? No, the Business Events Calendar is an online-only feature; any events postede through this system will only appear If I want to list a recurring event each do I have to enter each one separately? Yes, each month's eventt would be considered as a separate There may be discounts for multiple listings. Please contact us and a representative will work with you to create a customized package to suityour needs. Contacft information is available from the Can I selecy more than one category for myevent listing?
No, each eveng listing can only fall under one category. If more than one categorty applies to your event we recommend choosing the one that is most If I have a Business EventsCalendar promotional/discount code, can I use it in any of bizjournals'' 42 markets? No, each promotional/discount code is market-specifix and will only work in the market for whicg it was originally created. What should I do if I need to make changexs to my event listing after it has beenpostefd online? Please contact our localo office. Information is available from the Who should I contac if I would like to purchase an eventr listing over the phoneversus online? Pleas e contact our local office.
Information is availablw from the

No comments:

Post a Comment